FRONT OFFICE JOB SUMMARY
Greets and receives clients for patient care. Coordinates and schedules client appointments with clinicians, physicians, etc. and maintains fee collection process. Answers all incoming calls for clinic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned)
- Greets and receives all clientele coming into the clinic. Answers all incoming phone calls for the clinic, taking messages when appropriate. Sets medical and clinical appointments for all clients. Monitors clinic lobby and assist with smooth check in, dosing, clinical and medical appointments.
- Responsible to receive all fees for service from the private paying clientele, including maintaining accurate and complete financial records within computer system. Required to send all information requested to the business manager and to make adjustments when appropriate. Completes required financial paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
- Attends required meetings: staff meetings, workshops, training, etc. as assigned by the clinic manager.
- Required sensitivity to the needs of those who are chemically dependent.
- Ability to participate as an effective team member.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to interact with clients in a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner.
- High school diploma plus work experience required.
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping and receptionist duties.
- Experience in medical facility is desirable, but not required.
- Basic computer knowledge is necessary.
Location: 2040 Rosebud Drive, Billings, MT 59102
Community Medical Services
Community Medical Services is a CARF–accredited substance use disorder treatment program
providing services in the form of outpatient medication-assisted treatment and private
one–on–one and group counseling, and Intensive Out-Patient therapy (IOP) to those seeking
help with their substance use disorders. Community Medical Services began providing Opioid
Treatment Program Services in Phoenix, Arizona in 1983. CMS is intent on meeting the
challenges presented by the growing opioid epidemic in cities where treatment is lacking. We
believe that access to treatment should not be hindered by lack of education, lack of
compassion, or by local hostilities. We have therefore made it our mission to work with
communities on providing educational assistance on the importance of effectively treating the
opioid epidemic and finding meaningful solutions to the consequences that are resultant from
substance use disorder.
Company Website: www.communitymedicalservices.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)